Bimbi e Viaggi: from personal blog to community
Bimbi e Viaggi has been online since November 2011. Born to share my passion for travel and for amateur photography during these years it has gathered a “community of travelling families“: about 30 permanent contributors and lot of other parents who love narrating and sharing their adventures with children all over the world.
Bimbi e Viaggi has now become one of the most influent travel blog in Italy, with increasing Readers and different projects concerning family tourism and territorial marketing.
I’m one of the founder of the Italian Travel Blogger Association, created to promote ethics and professionalism in travel blogger category.
- Institutions, organizations and associations involved in the touristic promotion
- Cultural Institutions
- Web and communication agencies
- Tour Operator and private companies involved in touristic industry
- Touristic events and fair
They chose us!
Here you can find some of the brands that choose us for their online storytelling
***work in progress***
Bimbi e Viaggi’s numbers
- PAGE VIEWS in 2015: 1 million (from Google Analytics)
- Twitter +5.600 followers
- Facebook fan pages and profile +10.300 fans
- Google+ Profile and Google+ Page: inserted in +1.100 circles
- Instagram +1.960 followers
- Pinterest +300 follower
- Flickr +180.000 total views
- Storify +65 followers
- Blog Subscriptions: +2.500
- Teads Lab rank: 6 in Italy (travel)
- Alex rank: 4.000 in Italy
All numbers are constantly growing.
All the details of my media kit are published in the Italian version
For further information, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
All my contacts > Bimbi e Viaggi Contacts
(Social Networks logo is taken from here)